Wouldn’t it be great if we can reach out to people in every single country in the world? We want to share the idea of “Open Education” with as many people as possible, and we need your help. Help us promote Open Education Week 2017. Here’s how.
- Display the Open Education Week banner on your website or blog (download the banners & logos here)
- Direct people to the Open Education Week social media sites:
- Post, tweet, or retweet using #openeducationwk in your language. That way, we can pick up on it and retweet to reach out to more people who speak your language.
- Write an opinion piece for the editorial page of your local newspaper or for news websites and send us the link to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact community education or on-campus groups and ask them to participate
- Write a blog post about Open Education Week and send us the link to email@example.com or via Twitter using #openeducationwk. We’ll share it through the OEW website.