- This event has passed.
Accessibility 101 Training
June 3 @ 8:00 am - June 28 @ 5:00 pm
Accessibility 101 Training for faculty and staff is finally here! This fully online, asynchronous, 4-week course will start June 3rd and ends June 28th, 2019. Registrants will be enrolled and notified the week before the course starts.
You will find learning content, videos, assessments to check your understanding and practical assignments. Expectations for time requirements are between 2-4 hours per week, depending on your learning preferences.
This course is divided into content areas addressing the following topics:
- Accessibility basics and Universal Design for Learning
- Creating accessible documents and email
- Accessible web content
- Accessible Canvas content
- Where to begin…
- PDF accessibility basics with Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Accessible web design standards
- And More Accessibility Lessons
- In the classroom
- Meetings and events
- Excel spreadsheets
- Student-created content
Questions? Contact Ana Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org